Neuropathic (Disease-Specific) Pain
Maybe you're suffering from a circulatory ailment such as peripheral vascular disease, and it's damaged your nerves and cut off circulation. Even worse, you are in great pain.
We can help. If you have painful ischemic peripheral neuropathies, we can increase the blood flow to your legs or arms with a spinal cord stimulator or other device. This is especially helpful to patients that have suffered strokes, cardiac arrests, or are otherwise at risk, and who face surgery, amputation, and worse.
We can also alleviate pain resulting from diabetes or shingles, prevent angina (arterial) pain, and address chronic headaches and metabolic neuropathies. We'll work closely with your pathologist, neurologist, cardiologist, and other specialists.
We have effectively treated pain resulting from:
- Painful Peripheral Neuropathies (Traumatic, Diabetes, Idiopathic)
- Shingles (herpes zoster, or post-herpetic neuralgia)
- Alcoholic-induced Metabolic Neuropathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Ischemic Neuropathy or Trauma
- Cervicogenic-induced Headaches
- Phantom Limb Pain
- HIV-related Pain Syndromes